Unofficial Cotnent Pack - Release Notes
Alpha 0.1.2 - 2021/06/19
After various conversations with the players, I planned a major change in my All-in-One Mod. The important features as like the New Resources / New Gameplay / Specific Green Planet content, will be available in separate mod because, a lot of players like to play with the vanilla resources/gameplay only.
- Hydrogen chain production (include tech/upgrades/buildings) are available in a separate Mod and removed from the Core.
- Core has been updated to support the “Mod Extensions”
- Fixed a typo in the Core Mod ID
- Possible you must re-enable the mod into the Mod Manager.
- A notification may appear after loading your Savegame, but don’t worry all works. To fix it, re-save your game.
- Fuel Production up from 12 to 24
- Hydrogen Consumption down from 2 to 1
- Hydrogen Production up from 12 to 20
- Added Resource Pile
- Hydrogen Consumption down from 2 to 0.5
- Now, the Hydrogen Consumption is based on the Electricity Production variation.
- Fuel Consumption down
Alpha 0.1 - 2021/06/13
No more dependency, the Essential files Mod is not necessary. I rewrote all the code of the Core Mod to include a new version in this Pack.
The new Techs in the new Techfield work only with the buildings from this Pack.
New Tech Field : HEXATECH
- 5 new Techs
- All Techs are already discovered
- Same price for each Tech (8500 RP)
- Automated Systems
- Martian Geothermal
- Martian Thermal Reactor
- Hydrogen Production
- Deep Space Exploration
- Medium Air Tank Stores Oxygen.
- Medium Water Tank Stores Water.
- Extra Large Water Tank Stores a large amount of Water.
- Water Recycling System Reduces the Dome water consumption. (Only one by Dome)
- Water Electrolyser System Produces Oxygen & Hydrogen from the Water.
- Hydrogen Refinery Converts Hydrogen into Fuel
- Automatic Metals Extractor Extracts Metals without workers
- Automatic Rare Metals Extractor Extracts Rare Metals without workers
- Advanced Solar Panel Produces power from the Sun & Artificial Sun
- Thermal Reactor Produces power from the Fuel, generates heat and improves the Temperature for the Terraforming.
- Geothermal Power Plant Place it over a Hotspot to produce power from the Water, generates heat and improves the Temperature for the Terraforming .
- Observatory Generates funds or RP after completing a Deep Space Scan.
- Passage Hub Connects various Domes to create a real “Dome Network”
- Medium Apartments “Home Sweet Home”
- Hydrogen Depot A new Small Storage depot to store the Hydrogen
- New resource : Hydrogen Produced by the Electrolyser Plant, this resource can be used to create more Fuel and used by the Fusion Reactors.
- New Subsurface Deposit : Geothermal Hotspot After researching the Martian Geothermal Tech, some Hotspot appear on the map. These spots are required to build the Geothermal Power Plant.
- Fusion Reactor : Now requires Hydrogen to produce Power
- Hydrogen added in the Infobar
For the moment I’ve a few data on the compatibility with the other mods.
- Silva’s mods stay compatible but for a better experience disable all my mods to avoid the duplications of the Buildings and Techs.
Not tried with other mods yet.
- Surviving Mars : Tourist Update (Steam version)
- Surviving Mars : Green Planet (Optional but Recommended)
- No mod dependency